Terms & Conditions
By using and accessing this website you are deemed to have accepted our Terms & Conditions and that you are over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to change them at any time. Our Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by the laws and jurisdictions of Ireland.Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
INSIDE butik is an online fashion store registered in Republic of Ireland our business registration number is 633619
PLACING YOUR ORDER
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you for any reason. We will e-mail you to confirm acceptance and dispatch of your order.
- Our payment system uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. (This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
- Goods will not be dispatched until the payment has been completed.
- Only one promotion code may be used per order
- Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- Promotion codes are only valid on www.insidebutik.ie
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation , When you order before 9PM your goods will be shipped next working day.
- Standard Delivery usually takes 1-3 working days
- Your order will be delivered by GLS courier (in Ireland)
- Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
From the moment we receive your payment for the item(s) you will receive an corfirmation email.When your parcel will be sent, you will receive an email with your tracking number (from GLS courier) , from this moment we are not responsible for any changes that you will establish with your local GLS courier.(Your Parcel will be sent to the address which you have given with you purchase)
CANCELING YOUR ORDER
If your item has not been dispatched you can cancel your order.If your item has been dispatched you may be liable for all postage costs. Please e-mail us or send a message at email@example.com that you would like to cancel your order.
We reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason at our own discretion. Cancelled Orders will be refunded as per our refund policy and can take 10-15 working days to process. Please refer to our REFUND POLICY for details
(YOU CAN SEND YOUR EMAIL IN LANGUAGES: ENGLISH or POLISH)
(PL: Mozesz napisać do nas w języku Polskim )
Please contact the shop via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-your full name,
-reason for returning the item.
____ We can answer for your email in 48 hours____
IMPORTANT. Please, make sure:
–We charge € 2 for the return transaction costs. – this cost will be deducted from the refundable amount.
- You have 14 days from your order date to return unsuitable item(s) for a full refund (excluding postage costs) or exchange.
- PLEASE NOTE: Special Offer/Sale/free delivery codes/any discount codes- items are ineligible for refunds
- If you are ordering the item on the date and you are asking the for holding the item in our store – this item is inligible for returns
Items must be returned with receipt, all original tags still attached and in original packaging. We do not accept returned Items that have been soiled,without tags, damaged or smell of smoke or any other odour. Items will be returned to sender immediately.
- We do not refund delivery costs, in accordance with the distance selling regulations.The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- For hygiene reasons, there is no return on underwear or jewellery
- Please allow 1-15 working days (Mon-Fri) for your refund to appear in your account. This is in line with normal eCommerce returns policies to deter fraudulent transactions.
- The same item may only be exchanged once.
If the item you receive is faulty then please contact our Customer Service email at email@example.com immediately as all faults need to be pre approved for return and given a reference number. This is to help us work with you to resolve the matter faster and more efficiently.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS:
- Product colours may not accurately display on your monitor. This should not be regarded as a fault.
- In addition, we are not responsible for any errors or ommisions on this website. We will not be held responsible if your order cannot be processed due to extreme circumstances, such as an Act of God or extreme weather conditions.
- This website is the intellectual property of https://www.insidebutik.ie You may not link to this website in any way that is unfair, malicious or illegal. You may not claim an association or endorsment to this website where none exists.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Irish law, except that if you are not resident in Ireland then Ireland law shall apply only to the extent that it does not override any mandatory laws of the country in which you have your usual place of residence.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website and its content is copyright of INSIDE BUTIK – © Inside butik 2019. All rights reserved.
Every time you wish to order Items, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. These Terms were most recently updated on 16/01/2019